Learn to crochet on the edge with our Edgit™ Piercing Crochet Hooks. Crochet on the edge of blankets, burp cloths, bibs, pillowcases, kitchen towels, and just about anywhere you would like to embellish an edge.
Our Edgit™ features:
- Optimal tip for smooth piercing.
- No need to punch holes.
- Pierce through two layers of flannel.
- Works with pre-hemstitched blankets, burp cloths, and bibs.
- You don’t need an expensive hemstitch machine to make the holes!
Follow these easy steps to learn to crochet on the edge:
Round 1 Sew a zigzag stitch around the edge of your project to set the hole’s spacing; with the Edgit™ pierce and crochet a single crochet in each zigzag hole around entire edge.
Round 2 Edgit™! Crochet your favorite edging, choose from our four pattern books your favorite edging, and gift!
Choose from one of our four pattern books your favorite edging, and gift! Buy pattern books online at www.ammeesbabies.com.
Available in the following formats:
- Edgit™ Piercing Crochet Hooks set of 2 for $6.95
- Edgit™ Piercing Crochet Hook & Book Set for $12.95
- Edgit™ Piercing Crochet Hook & Burp Kit for $21.95
- Edgit™ Piercing Crochet Hook & Sewing Patterns 16.95
About our book, On the Edge Crochet!
Cony Larsen designed this book for beginners, her love of crochet and hemstitching has pushed her to bring this old craft back with a new flair to anyone that enjoys quick and easy projects.
On the Edge Crochet! includes 7 different stitch patterns to crochet on the edge of blankets, bibs, aprons, etc. You can also use the edges to decorate and embellish the edge of a knit or crochet afghan, hat, and any item that requires a finishing edge. Books are available May 10th, 2013 the price is $8.95 and may be purchased at your local yarn or quilt shop or online at www.ammeesbabies.com.